How to Choose a good Toothbrush!
Buying a toothbrush is something we’ve gotten used to doing, we don’t give it too much thought. However , not all toothbrushes will adequately clean your teeth.
There are 3 things to look out for when buying a new toothbrush;
- The size of the head of the toothbrush
- The texture of the bristles
- The grip of the toothbrush handle
Follow these tips to help you buy a better toothbrush.
- A smaller toothbrush head gives you better access to your back teeth, enabling you clean them well.
- A medium textured bristle is the safest option to prevent tooth wear.
- A friction grip gives you better control when brushing your teeth.
Would you like to talk to us about your dental needs? We would love to help you achieve a healthy smile.
We would be expecting you soon, till then, we hope you would always buy a good toothbrush.